Free Christmas tree printable in traditional tones of green, red, and gold and modern tones of green, gold, gray, and white.
Your holiday crafts Pinterest board needs these Christmas Tree printables!
Hey, Let’s Make Stuff has more printables on Instagram!
While I’m not exactly dreaming of a White Christmas here in California, it’s always been one of my favorite Christmas songs. We’re actually expecting a big storm tonight and tomorrow, so just up the hill the treetops will be glistening with with a nice layer of snow! We’re thinking about heading up to Lake Tahoe after the storm passes, and I can’t wait to romp around in the snow with our mountain dog!
To celebrate the impending snowfall, I made two versions of this Christmas tree printable for you all with one of the sweetest lines from the Christmas song! One is a traditional red and green version, and the other is a more muted version to go with a more rustic, winter wonderland vibe.
To download, click the above images and you’ll be taken to a high-resolution printable PDF! Each PDF is made to fit in an 8″ x 10″ frame, but will print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper and you can trim it down.
Hope you enjoyed these prints — and that you get some glistening snow of your own before Christmas!
Looking for more Christmas creative fun:
Printables for you:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 2,437 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 1,175 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 786 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 582 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 397 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 378 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 339 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 319 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 269 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 149 views