Make a Valentine’s Day onesie or a bib for your little one! This free Cuter than Cupid SVG is perfect for all your Valentine’s Day crafting for babies and toddlers.
Cupid may be the iconic baby when it comes to Valentine’s Day, but we all know our own babies are cuter than Cupid (and probably less dangerous as most modern moms and dads don’t allow their babies to play with bows and arrows)! Let the world know that your little one is cuter than Cupid with this free cut file!
This Cuter than Cupid SVG file is perfect for onesies, bibs, toddler t-shirts, and more! The hearts, the arrow—it’s all here for Valentine’s Day.
This file is part of the Totally Free SVG series! Each month I join up with some of my best blogging friends to offer you more than a dozen cut files for free! Is it the best day of the month? Yes, yes it is. Grab my file below and then head to the bottom of this post to get the others in this Valentine’s Day series!
Free Cuter than Cupid SVG
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Get More Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files
Once you have my Cuter than Cupid SVG, head to each blog below and grab your other FREE Valentine’s Day cut files!
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts
Also make sure to grab our 2019 Free Valentine’s Day SVGs. I created a fun Galentine’s Day heart cut file, and you can find the other SVGs at the bottom of that post.
More SVGs You’ll Love
Catch Cupid’s Arrow
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021