Always cold? This Baby It’s Cold Outside SVG is a hilarious way to tell everyone that you’re freezing. Get the free cut file, perfect for hoodies, blankets, and more.
Thank you to Happy Crafters for supplying me with everything I needed for this sweatshirt!
If you’re one of those people who is always freezing, I have a funny winter SVG for you! We all know the classic Christmas song “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” But sometimes that’s not quite enough. So this SVG tells it like it really is. It is very very cold outside. No seriously.
Download the Baby It’s Cold Outside SVG
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Today I’m partnering with a new company called Happy Crafters. I’ve ordered vinyl from them in the past (they have a huge selection at a great price!) but one thing I wanted to talk about today is how they also sell blank apparel and accessories—they’re a one-stop shop!
Need to learn how to use heat-transfer vinyl (also called HTV or iron-on vinyl), check out my ultimate guide to using iron-on vinyl!
Cutting Machine Blanks from Happy Crafters
I love that I can get both the vinyl I need to make a project AND the blank at in same place. For this Baby It’s Cold Outside SVG project, I’m using a District Made lightweight fleece hoodie. I can’t tell you how much I love this hoodie. It’s long and has a bit of a cowl neck and it so comfy.
Here is a selection of other blanks you’ll find on their site:
- Long- and short-sleeved t-shirts
- Bags, including totes, backpacks, and duffles
- Sweatshirts and fleece
- Activewear (perfect for stretch HTV)
- Hats, including baseball caps and beanies
- Baby, toddler, and kids’ clothing
- Accessories, including gloves, scarves, towels, robes, blankets, aprons and more
So many things to make! I hope you found some inspiration in this post—now get crafting!
More SVGs You’ll Love
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021