Have a little cutie in your life who is too cute to pinch? This St. Patrick’s Day SVG is perfect for bodysuits, kids’ t-shirts, water bottles, and more! Get this FREE cut file, plus 15 other free St. Patrick’s Day-themed SVG files.
It’s time for another fun SVG party with some of my blogging best friends! We’ve been offering these free SVG files every month or so for a while now, and we’ve gotten such a great response that we’re making it a monthly thing. Check back on the first Tuesday of every month for a new free cut file, plus links to all of the free files my friends have designed—check out the bottom of this post!
This month we’re getting ready for St. Patrick’s Day! If you have a baby or kiddo in your life that is just too cute to pinch, you’ve got to use this SVG to make an adorable shirt using your Cricut or other cutting machine! Or, if you’re like me, and you’re a full-grown adult who doesn’t like to get pinched, you can make yourself a t-shirt or a hoodie! You can always add my pinch-proof pin or shamrock earrings to make sure those pinchy fingers don’t come anywhere near you!
If you don’t have a wide variety of iron on vinyl to make your “too cute to pinch” onesie, you can delete the rainbow—it’s cute with or without it! You could also print it on printable iron on vinyl and iron it onto your shirt in one go. I prefer the JetPro Soft Stretch.
Download the Too Cute to Pinch SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
More Free St Patrick’s Day Cut Files
- One Lucky Lil Miss or Man from Simply Crafted Life
- Lucky Charm from Pineapple Paper Company
- Sittin’ on a Pot o’ Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
- Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans from Everyday Party Magazine
- Clovers and Shamrocks from 100 Directions
- Lucky Periodic Table from See Lindsay
- Irish I Had Another Glass from Kingston Crafts
- This is My Lucky Shirt from That’s What Che Said
- Lucky Charms from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Pinch Charming from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Shenanigans and Malarkey from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Feeling Lucky from Pattern Revolution
- Shamrock Heart Lucky in Love from Hello Creative Family
- Shamrock with Lucky Cutout from Crafting in the Rain
More Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Project