How well do you know the characters of Harry Potter? Test your wizardry knowledge with this printable Harry Potter character game!
I’ve been listening to the Harry Potter series on Audible once again, and it’s re-igniting my love for Harry Potter and all of his friends! Don’t have Audible? Click here to get two free audiobooks when you sign up! I love audiobooks—I often listen when I’m working or driving (without my boys—ha!). Anyway, the Harry Potter books on audio are amazing—Jim Dale is a fantastic reader and his voice always transports me right to Hogwarts. I may need to do a movie re-watch soon, too!
If you’re throwing an Harry Potter party, or if you just want test your Harry Potter world skills, print out this fun character scramble! Many of your favorite Harry Potter characters are there, along with a few foes (and a frenemy or two as well!). If you’re throwing a Harry Potter party, here are a few prize and party favor ideas:
- Witches broom pens
- Harry Potter glasses
- Spells & charms pencils (perfect with my Spells & Charms Matching Game!)
- Jelly Slugs Candy
- Lightning bolt scar temporary tattoos
And if you’re stumped, this download includes a printable answer key!
How to Play the Harry Potter Character Scramble
- Download your free printable below. The download includes the game as well as an answer sheet.
- Print out the game on paper of your choice. I prefer cardstock.
- Set a timer and see who unscramble the characters in three or five minutes. You can also use these awesome HP themed pens if you want to go all out!
- The person who gets the most right wins! Have a Harry Potter inspired prize for the winner!
Download the Harry Potter Game: Character Scramble
Just click the image below and enter your email address to receive an email to download the game!
Get the Whole Printable Harry Potter Party Bundle!
Grab our exclusive Harry Potter printable game bundle in our shop, with this character scramble game, as well as five other printable Harry Potter games. Accio the ultimate Harry Potter party!