Houseplants can be so fickle! They are looking great one minute, and the next they’re on death’s doorstep. Make a funny “Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later” planter or plant stake with this free plant SVG!
It happens all the time…as soon as you think you start to feel confident about your plant care skills, one of your plants goes and dies on you. We’ve all been there, right?!
Whether you have a green thumb or are still working on it, this funny plant SVG is sure to add a bit of humor to your adventures in plant parenthood. Use the free plant SVG and your Cricut Maker to create a planter using permanent vinyl. This way, even if your plant decides to up and die, at least the planter will still look cute!
Did you know you can purchase plant stakes specifically for sublimation printing? Use your sublimation printer to create unique plant decor. Not only will they add a bit of humor to your own plants, but they’re a simple item to gift to others! Give one to your child’s teacher(s), your next door neighbor, your bestie or even the next time you need a quick hostess gift!
This plant SVG is part of our Totally Free SVG hop! Our theme this month is plants, and everyone in the hop is giving you a mix of free SVG files!
Get the Free Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later SVG Here
Get More Free Plant SVG Files!
Now take a look at all of these totally free plants SVG files from my friends! They’re so good—perfect for all plant lovers! Use them to craft adorable stickers, mugs, and more!
- Garden Gangster from The Kingston Home
- Bontay Plants Lately? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome to the Jungle from Mad in Crafts
- Say Aloe to My Little Friend from That’s What Che Said
- Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- I’m a Succa for You from Kara Creates
- Crazy Plant Lady from Everyday Party Magazine
- Aloe Gorgeous from The Country Chic Cottage
- I Don’t Remember Planting This from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Grows Here from Hello Creative Family
- You Grow Girl from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Plant Drawing SVG from 100 Directions