Can’t wait to get your hands on some marshmallow Peeps for Easter? This “Oh, For Peeps’ Sake!” SVG is perfect for funny Easter shirts, baskets, pillows, and more! Get this FREE cut file, plus 15 other free Easter-themed SVG files.
For Peeps Sake SVG
This year is rolling on by and it’s time for another festive SVG party with some of my blogging best friends! Every first Tuesday of the month we each offer a new free cut file, plus links to all of the free files my friends have designed. This week we’re getting ready for Easter—check out the bottom of this post to find all the freebies!
My file this month is inspired by the classic marshmallow Easter treat—Peeps! Peeps are definitely a divisive dessert. People seem to love them or hate them! I’m sort of in the hate camp (they are just a bit…artificially sweet for my taste), but I think they make adorable Easter decor! Once I see them on the shelves after Valentine’s Day, I know that Easter is right around the corner.
Use your Cricut or other cutting machine to cut these files in pastel colors and use them on all sorts of projects! You could also print it on printable iron on vinyl and iron it onto your project in one go. I think this file is super cute on t-shirts, Easter baskets, or even a home decor pillow. Need help using your Cricut? I have an extensive membership
Download the Oh For Peeps Sake Easter SVG Here
Free Easter Cut Files
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
More Fun Easter Projects