Last updated on February 12th, 2019 at 10:59 am
This Valentine’s Day Heart Bookmark is perfect for your favorite bookworm. Tell them how much you care with this adorable heart corner bookmark, cut on your Cricut Explore!
Anyone who knows me knows the way to my heart is through a good book. Though I haven’t read as much since the boys were born (because babies eat your brain and ability to concentrate), I’m really starting to get back into it. If you love someone who loves to read, this heart bookmark the perfect little valentine to give them!
Heart Bookmark Supplies
- Dark pink card stock
- Light pink card stock
- Glue (I used spray glue and a glue stick)
- SVG Cut Files (download in the form below!)
Heart Bookmark Directions
There’s no rocket science to this project! Just cut out the two pieces on your Cricut Explore. Glue the smaller heart behind the words.
Your outer heart has a little flap for gluing everything together.
You could also leave off the inside heart so the letters peek through to the words on the book page!
More Valentine’s Day Sweetness:
Other bookmarks you’ll love
Latest posts by Cori George (see all)
- Printable Planner Stickers for Your Cricut from Etsy - December 9, 2019
- Buddy the Elf SVG Bundle - December 6, 2019
- Santa Key Free Printable for Christmas - December 5, 2019