These Under The Sea pennants are perfect for baby shower decor or nursery decor. Get the SVG cut files and use your Cricut or other cutting machine to make them!
I’ve been trying on and off for weeks to make Halloween and Christmas pennants. But for some reason creativity was not on my side and wasn’t loving anything I designed. I’m just not feeling the holiday crafts so much this year. Hope that changes!
Anyway, I decided to make some Under the Sea pennants for the Cricut or Silhouette, since I’ve been thinking about designing them for months. It took me no time at all—guess that goes to show that it’s worth working on what’s inspiring you instead of trying to force something you’re “supposed” to be doing. I love how they turned out!
They are now available in my shop. They are available as a set or you can buy them individually, if you’re just, like, really into whales or something. They have pre-designed holes for stringing together with twine or ribbon. I love them cut in these pretty metallic green and blue papers, but of course you can cut them out of whatever material you’d like.
I’m always surprised at how beautifully my Cricut cuts! I love how detailed I can be in my designs—the Cricut can cut just about anything!
Cricut Paper Projects for You To Cut:
Fun for your Under the sea party:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,232 views
- DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 814 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 751 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 370 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 369 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 323 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 286 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 168 views
- Checkout 164 views
- Craft Room Tour! 156 views