Download the free PDF files for these two Mountain Adventure posters, perfect for a nursery or kid’s room!
When I shared our twin nursery a few months ago, I said I’d be sharing the print files for the two mountain prints I designed for our gallery wall above the changing table.
Then I totally forgot. I blame mom brain. (Can we all agree that “mom brain” is basically the best excuse ever?)
A reader recently asked if I’d ever shared them, so I am now!
My favorite part about these prints is that the background photos are actually the same photo, cut in two. Which makes the go so well together, with the clouds streaming outward.
To download the files, click below from Dropbox!
Each is a high-resolution PDF meant to fit in a 12″ x 16″ IKEA Ribba frame, but it can be trimmed down to fit an 11″ x 14″ frame or resized to fit smaller frames.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,576 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 493 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 490 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 440 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 209 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 207 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 190 views
- Things You’ll Wish You’d Put on Your Baby Registry 169 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 154 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 151 views