Get these free hot air balloon cut files, which can be cut on a Cricut or Silhouette! Perfect for parties, nurseries, and other decor!
It’s Fridaaaaay! Which in mom-land is just daaaaaay! But it does mean that I have a freebie for you!
I’m getting together with some blogging girlfriends in a few weeks for our Feed The Soul retreat. We were talking one day about how nice it would be to get together and talk blogging with each other in person, instead of just on Facebook. One thing led to another, and now we’re headed to Napa at the end of the month for an amazing retreat!
One of the things we’ve planned is a hot air balloon ride with Napa Valley Aloft. I’m feeling a sort of… what should I call it…exhilaterror.
Heights and I have a long history of not being friends.
But from what I’ve heard and read, hot air balloons aren’t actually as terrifying as some of the other high-up things I could do. And I suffer from a pretty severe case of FOMO, so I am 99% sure I’m going to get my butt in that basket with my friends!
Today I have an adorable set of hot air balloon cut files for you! Two balloons and a cloud. There are two sets, one with holes for stringing together, and one without for scrapbooking or whatever else you might want them for.
Download Hot Air Balloon Cut Files
What have you done lately that’s challenged one of your biggest fears? I’d love to hear your stories!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 2,827 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 851 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 829 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 736 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 403 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 390 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 349 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 274 views
- What Kind of Cricut Explore Projects Can I Make? 264 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 250 views