Grab this free Easter basket scavenger hunt to send your kids on a hunt to find their Easter basket! Let’s make Easter eggs-tra special this year with fun things we can do around the house!
Easter 2020 is a tricky one. We won’t be able to visit the Easter Bunny, go to any community or church egg hunts, or even go to my parents’ house for Easter brunch.
But if there’s one thing I know about parents, it is that we will do just about anything to make our kids feel special on holidays. When Easter falls in the middle of a shelter-in-place pandemic, we have to get creative so our kids—and family—can have a memorable Easter!
We usually just put our Easter baskets out on our kitchen table and let the boys see them in the morning, but this year I thought it would be fun to send them on an Easter scavenger hunt around the house to find their baskets! Of course they’ll be wearing Easter egg hunt shirts, too!
You can download and print my Easter scavenger hunt clues to send kids of all ages on a fun Easter basket hunt!
Download the Easter Scavenger Hunt Here
Click below to download the Easter scavenger hunt! If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
How to Set Up and Play the Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Download our free Easter scavenger hunt by clicking the box above.
- Print the clues and cut them out.
- Hide them throughout the house using the instructions below. We’ve told you where to hide each clue to make sure they find it!
- Start with the first clue on Easter morning and watch your kids as they find each clue and solve the riddles!
- The final clue will take them to their Easter basket outside! Happy hunting!
Easter Scavenger Hunt Clues
We’ve included all the clues here as well, if you need them for reference on where to hide them!
Clue #1 – Somewhere they will easily see it
Good Morning kids, it’s the Easter Bunny here!
I’ve hidden your baskets somewhere near
So start this hunt to find them fast
Your very first clue is on the glass!
Clue #2 – Clue on a glass door or window
I sure like carrots
They make me full
Head to the place
That keeps them cool!
Clue #3 – Clue in fridge
Springtime is when
The flowers grow
Look where you might
Watch a show!
Clue #4 – Clue on TV
Cute little chicks
And grass so green
Head to the place
Where you get clean!
Clue #5 – Clue in bathtub/shower
Solving these clues
Makes you a winner
Go look at where
You’d eat your dinner
Clue #6 – Hide on/under the kitchen table
Let’s make Easter
A lot of fun
Hop to a place
You can see the sun!
Baskets hidden outside!
Your kids will love going on an Easter scavenger hunt and finding their basket at the end! Have fun setting up this Easter scavenger hunt and Happy Easter!
More Easter Fun!
Easter Basket Filler Ideas
- Skiing SVG Bundle for Cricut & Silhouette - January 15, 2021
- Free Printable Animal Pun Valentines / Lunch Box Notes - January 14, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Cricut Mats for Better Cutting - January 11, 2021