Get these free hot air balloon cut files, which can be cut on a Cricut or Silhouette! Perfect for parties, nurseries, and other decor!
It’s Fridaaaaay! Which in mom-land is just daaaaaay! But it does mean that I have a freebie for you!
I’m getting together with some blogging girlfriends in a few weeks for our Feed The Soul retreat. We were talking one day about how nice it would be to get together and talk blogging with each other in person, instead of just on Facebook. One thing led to another, and now we’re headed to Napa at the end of the month for an amazing retreat!
One of the things we’ve planned is a hot air balloon ride with Napa Valley Aloft. I’m feeling a sort of… what should I call it…exhilaterror.
Heights and I have a long history of not being friends.
But from what I’ve heard and read, hot air balloons aren’t actually as terrifying as some of the other high-up things I could do. And I suffer from a pretty severe case of FOMO, so I am 99% sure I’m going to get my butt in that basket with my friends!
Today I have an adorable set of hot air balloon cut files for you! Two balloons and a cloud. There are two sets, one with holes for stringing together, and one without for scrapbooking or whatever else you might want them for.
Download Hot Air Balloon Cut Files
What have you done lately that’s challenged one of your biggest fears? I’d love to hear your stories!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 320 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 313 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 85 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views