Use these numbered 12 Days of Christmas gift tags for a special set of Christmas gifts! These printable Christmas gift tags can be cut by hand or with a Cricut Maker or Explore using Print then Cut.
Want to save this post to reference in the future? Enter your email below and we’ll send it right to your inbox!
Today is one of my favorites—it’s Totally Free Printables Day! Once a month, I get together with a bunch of my blogging friends and we all create FREE printables around a theme! This month we’re talking “printable gift wrap”—perfect for the upcoming holidays!
One fun way to celebrate the holidays is to do a 12 Days of Christmas theme! Traditionally, the 12 Days of Christmas starts on Christmas Day and goes until Epiphany on January 5, but you can also celebrate it as a countdown to the big day, starting on December 13.
I’ve designed these bright and cheery 12 Days of Christmas gift tags to read from one to twelve. Here’s a few ideas how to use them:
- Open one gift a day leading up to Christmas
- Open one gift a day every day starting with Christmas
- Hide twelve gifts around the house and have a scavenger hunt
- Create a Secret Santa gift exchange
- Write twelve family activity on the bag of each tag for 12 days
- Choose and wrap 12 Christmas movies and watch one a night
Download the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags Here
Enter your email address below to get this free file! If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Still having problems? Check out our Downloads FAQ.
There are two files in the zip for this freebie—a regular PDF that you can print and cut by hand, and a PNG that works with Cricut’s Print then Cut feature.
Stop pulling your hair out and start creating confidently with your Cricut! Finally understand how to use your Cricut with my Learn Your Cricut eBooks!
Just upload the PNG to Cricut Design Space and save it as a Print then Cut File. When you go to make it, Design Space will prompt you to print it on your home printer and then your Cricut will cut around the outside of the tags!
Also check out my round up of 30+ Free Printable Gift Tags for Christmas and my favorite Cricut Gift Wrap Ideas!
More Free Christmas Gift Wrap Printables!
Check out all of these fun freebies from my blogging friends! From gift boxes to wrapping paper to tags, there’s something here for everyone:
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
Comments & Reviews
The tradition for as long as I can remember, and my parents and grandparents as well, is that the 12 days of Christmas are the 12 days AFTER Christmas. these are the days leading up to Epiphany, when the 3 Kings brought their gifts to the Christ Child. No decorations were put up in my father’s family until Christmas Eve, and were kept behind doors until Christmas morning – the decorated Christmas Tree was actually part of the Christmas Day surprise.and stayed up until Epiphany. We are saddened by the Trees put out to the curb on December 26th.
The 12+ Days before Christmas are part of Advent.