Use these numbered 12 Days of Christmas gift tags for a special set of Christmas gifts! These printable Christmas gift tags can be cut by hand or with a Cricut Maker or Explore using Print then Cut.
Today is one of my favorites—it’s Totally Free Printables Day! Once a month, I get together with a bunch of my blogging friends and we all create FREE printables around a theme! This month we’re talking “printable gift wrap”—perfect for the upcoming holidays!
One fun way to celebrate the holidays is to do a 12 Days of Christmas theme! Traditionally, the 12 Days of Christmas starts on Christmas Day and goes until Epiphany on January 5, but you can also celebrate it as a countdown to the big day, starting on December 13.
I’ve designed these bright and cheery 12 Days of Christmas gift tags to read from one to twelve. Here’s a few ideas how to use them:
- Open one gift a day leading up to Christmas
- Open one gift a day every day starting with Christmas
- Hide twelve gifts around the house and have a scavenger hunt
- Create a Secret Santa gift exchange
- Write twelve family activity on the bag of each tag for 12 days
- Choose and wrap 12 Christmas movies and watch one a night
Download the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
There are two files in the zip for this freebie—a regular PDF that you can print and cut by hand, and a PNG that works with Cricut’s Print then Cut feature.
Stop pulling your hair out and start creating confidently with your Cricut! Check out our helpful Cricut Resources—everything you need to know to learn and love your Cricut.
Just upload the PNG to Cricut Design Space and save it as a Print then Cut File. When you go to make it, Design Space will prompt you to print it on your home printer and then your Cricut will cut around the outside of the tags!
More Free Christmas Gift Wrap Printables!
Check out all of these fun freebies from my blogging friends! From gift boxes to wrapping paper to tags, there’s something here for everyone:
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
More Christmas Printable Fun!