These Lucky Charms SVG cut files will help you make a delicious, marshmallow garland for St. Patrick’s Day! Also fun for tons of other Lucky Charms crafts year round.
Save this magical lucky charms garland to your Pinterest craft board!
Hey, Let’s Make Stuff has all kinds of fun crafts on Instagram.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up so today I thought I’d give you all a lucky little freebie. These Lucky Charms cut files are perfect for creating sweet marshmallowy garlands or cutting in iron-on vinyl for t-shirts and other fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts. You can actually catch these lucky charms!
- Shooting star
I’ve cut them on paper close to their original colors, but you could cut them in whatever material you choose! I also made them into a fun garland to hang up for St. Patrick’s Day.
For the cut-outs that are more than one color, I just use double-sided tape to stick them together.
If you’d like to download these files for FREE, visit my digital file shop! They are magically delicious!
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,945 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 811 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 587 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 462 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 283 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 280 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 237 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 223 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 201 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 118 views