In August 2014, Ryan and I had no plans to buy a new house. We spent the first year of our marriage renovating our little halfplex and we planned on staying for a few years.
Then we found the perfect home for our future family. It had everything we wanted to upgrade—more space, an open layout, an extra bedroom, vaulted ceilings, indoor laundry, and a huge yard that made both of us swoon.
In the space of three days, we saw the house, made an offer, and had it accepted. We are now owners of our dream home!
But there is one problem. The house was built in 1989—and it shows. To help make our house a home, I’m partnering with home brands for this series. Brands sponsor different elements in our home, such as paint, fixtures, or lighting. and in return I blog about the products and the process for my lovely readers who love DIY and home improvement.
Are you a brand that might want to get involved? Here are some benefits:
- An organic way to share products with a highly targeted audience interested in home renovation and decor
- Cohesive branding and design for the series, including a logo, dedicated graphics, and a hashtag
- Clear, well-written blog posts with tutorials relating to the featured products
- Large, beautiful, helpful photos in each post
- Social media mentions
- Resource list so my readers can find all the products used in the series in one place
- Cross-linking within posts for further reach
- Options for further collaboration, advertising, and other opportunities depending on need
For my readers, I hope you enjoy this series and find products that you can use in your own home. And for brands, I look forward to working with you!
Interested in learning more? Email me at cori(at)heyletsmakestuff(.)com.