Just a little time left before Valentine’s Day — are you looking for some last-minute decor?
Don’t despair! Today I’m sharing a quick paper hugs and kisses heart garland you can cut out if you have a Cricut Explore or other cutting machine. It’s so easy — cut out the shapes (with pre-designed holes for hanging) on your cutting machine, add some twine or ribbon, and hang wherever!
Note, when cutting out the shapes, make sure you click “2” on the number of projects you want to make — this will double the single, heart, X, and O — giving you all the pieces you need to make the complete banner.
It’s adorable hanging on a mantel or front door — the possibilities are endless!
Hope you’ve enjoyed these free hugs and kisses heart garland cut files — and happy Valentine’s Day!
And just so I’m not barking up the wrong tree — is this something you’d like to see more of? I’d like to start a feature of Free Cut File Friday, but I’d love to know how much interest there is. Let me know in the comments!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 319 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 312 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 85 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views