Looking for easy, last-minute Valentine’s Day decor for your mantel or front door? Download these free Valentine’s Day SVG cut files and make a hugs and kisses garland in no time!
PIN THIS HUGS AND KISSES GARLAND TO YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY PINTEREST BOARD.
JOIN ALONG FOR MORE CRAFTS ON INSTAGRAM!
Just a little time left before Valentine’s Day — are you looking for some last-minute decor?
Don’t despair! Today I’m sharing a quick paper hugs and kisses heart garland you can cut out if you have a Cricut Explore or other cutting machine. It’s so easy — cut out the shapes (with pre-designed holes for hanging) on your cutting machine, add some twine or ribbon, and hang wherever!
Note, when cutting out the shapes, make sure you click “2” on the number of projects you want to make — this will double the single, heart, X, and O — giving you all the pieces you need to make the complete banner.
It’s adorable hanging on a mantel or front door — the possibilities are endless!
Hope you’ve enjoyed these free hugs and kisses heart garland cut files — and happy Valentine’s Day!
More ideas to Make your valentine’s day special
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,108 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 486 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 470 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 281 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 279 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 172 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 167 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 155 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 149 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 111 views