A carrot margarita? Yes! Take a plain jane margarita and spice it up — this zesty carrot margarita has a ton of personality and is perfect for Cinco de Mayo and other fun parties.
Always have the recipe for this Zesty carrot margarita within reach!
Celebrate everyday with a delicious drink or meal from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff. Find them all on Pinterest.
Today I am so excited to be partnering Clinton Kelly to Makeover Your Margarita! Yes, that Clinton Kelly. The Clinton Kelly you wanted to approve all your wardrobe choices back when What Not to Wear was on (and still do today!). He now has a fun show called The Chew and when his team asked me to participate in a margarita makeover, how could I refuse?
Today I’m making over the unassuming plain jane margarita into something full of personality and pizzazz!
A few years ago, I was visiting some friends in San Diego for Cinco de Mayo and they served me the best margarita of my life — a zinger of a carrot margarita that I haven’t forgotten to this day. This recipe is based on that margarita. It’s perfect for Cinco de Mayo and other fun summer parties. You may question the ingredients, but trust me — this thing is delicious.
This recipe makes one large margarita or two smaller drinks. You’re probably going to want the big one!
Cheers! I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe. Want to see some of the other great Cinco de Mayo drink recipes? Visit Clinton Kelly’s blog to learn more!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,473 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 457 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 455 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 410 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 199 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 197 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 176 views
- Things You’ll Wish You’d Put on Your Baby Registry 161 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 142 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 137 views