This light and creamy whipped jam butter is perfect for brunch — and it won’t destroy your rolls when you try to spread it on!
PIN THIS WHIPPED JAM RECIPE FOR LATER!
HEY, LET’S MAKE STUFF HAS A LOT MORE YUMMY RECIPES ON PINTEREST!
I recently went out to brunch with friends, and the restaurant served a whipped jam butter alongside the bread basket. Though it’s one of the simplest things to make, I’d never even heard if it before. Of course, I knew I had to make it! This would be awesome to serve at a brunch and adds a special little touch to the table, without very much effort at all.
I prefer a chunkier jam to a jelly — seeing the fruit pieces and seeds in the whipped butter is just too pretty. For this recipe, I made strawberry and boysenberry versions. Both were delish!
The best part of this recipe is that it’s way more spreadable than butter pats alone. It won’t destroy your rolls, like when try and spread cold butter on them. Brilliant!
I hope you enjoyed this quick little trick to make your brunches a little fancier! Here’s another great recipe if you’re serving brunch:
MAKE MORE DELICIOUS FOOD:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,236 views
- DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 819 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 756 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 371 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 369 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 325 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 287 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 169 views
- Checkout 164 views
- Craft Room Tour! 161 views