Last updated on February 13th, 2019 at 01:31 pm
Orange hot chocolate is a delicious twist on an old classic. Perfect for fall, Thanksgiving, the holidays, and beyond into winter!
I love the combination of most fruit and chocolate, but nothing is better than orange and chocolate! I think it get it from my mom — it’s her favorite, too!
Here’s how to take an everyday hot chocolate and add a bit of orange flair!
Orange Hot Chocolate
- 1 package Instant hot chocolate
- 1/4 tsp Orange extract (for hot chocolate)
- 1/8 tsp Orange extract (for topping)
- whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate sauce
- Prepare the hot chocolate as the directions state.
- Mix in 1/4 tsp of orange extract into the hot chocolate.
- Make the orange chocolate sauce by mixing the second 1/4 tsp of orange extract with the chocolate sauce.
- Top the hot chocolate with whipped cream and drizzle chocolate sauce over the top. Garnish with an orange peel.
Want more holiday drink goodness? Check out these awesome bloggers and their links below!
Cori @ Let’s Eat Grandpa + Sara @ Major Hoff Takes a Wife + Stephanie @ Crafting in the Rain
Jessica @ Chaos and Love + April @ illistyle + Kelly @ Eclectic Momsense
Alli @ Made with Happy + Melanie @ Artzy Creations + Tracey @ Let’s Go junking