Last updated on February 14th, 2018 at 05:33 pm
Navy decor Inspiration: Navy is a classic color that will add elegance and style to any decor! Pair it with bright colors like citron, pink, or orange—or keep it dramatic with darker tones.
Two weeks ago, I shared some of my favorite citron decor inspiration. Today I’m sharing my favorite color to pair with citron—navy blue! I think navy blue got a bad rap in the 90s and early 2000s as “college dorm decor for boys” but it’s back with an impact! Navy is especially great because it reads like a neutral when paired with bright colors but can be more interesting than gray or black. My favorite lately? Pair it with metallics, especially copper!
- Clinton Apartment Sofa – Apt2B
- Coral I’ by Sabine Berg Framed Graphic Art – Wayfair
- Striped Modern Geometric Accent Throw Pillow – Overstock
- Fitchburg Tufted Upholstered Linen Bedroom Bench – Wayfair
- Moira Faux-Shagreen Nightstand – One Kings Lane
- Small Octopus – Open Sky
- Safavieh Lighting Amy Gourd Glass Table Lamps – Overstock
- Charlie Accent Chair – One Kings Lane
- Noritake Swirl 2-Pc. Lidded Sugar Dish – Macy’s
- Baldwin Park Area Rug – Wayfair
- Lacquer Cocktail Tray Table – Chairish
Makes me want to add more navy into our home — it’s so classic and beautiful.
What color should I do next? Leave me a note in the comments!
MORE COLOR INSPIRATION