Hey friends!I’m excited to share a variation of one of my favorite fruit dips today—I originally shared it over on A Night Owl earlier this month. It’s absolute orangey perfection for March Madness. If you’re having friends over to watch any of the games, this is a super simple recipe to have on hand when everyone gets snacky.
The original fruit dip is just simple two ingredients—a brick of softened cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow fluff. Easy, right? Mix and serve! It’s so delicious that you may be tempted to just eat it with a spoon, but it also goes really well with pretty much any fruit you can think of.
But today I’m making it citrusy by mixing 1/3 can of concentrated orange juice into the dip.
The citrus paired with the cantaloupe is a definite crowd-pleaser—no matter what team you’re rooting for!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this super simple March Madness dip recipe! It’s so versatile—I’d love to hear what you’d mix into it in the comments!
More Delicious Recipes to Try:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 2,771 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 828 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 810 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 713 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 388 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 382 views
- Go Fly a Kite Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 343 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 343 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 268 views
- What Kind of Cricut Explore Projects Can I Make? 261 views