These cute kiss Valentines are a sweet treat for your sweetheart! Get the free Valentine’s Day printable to go with these smooches valentines.
PIN THESE SMOOCHES VALENTINES TO YOUR CRAFTY PINTEREST BOARD.
GET MORE CRAFTY IDEAS ON FACEBOOK!
I was out looking for heart sprinkles (for an entirely different project) when I ran across these adorable little lip candies. I thought they were so cute, I knew I had to turn them into a quick smooches valentine.
I had some red-capped test tubes lying around my craft room from a Christmas joke gift (you can buy similar test tubes here), so I just filled them with the little lip candies and capped them off.
Then using some red and pink ribbon, I attached this cute “smooches” printable — you can write a little note on the back if you want to your sweetie.
And that’s it! Super easy, super cute! Have you made valentines this year? If so, leave me a link in the comments and I’ll add them to my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with more cute crafts and ideas:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,654 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 675 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 502 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 419 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 239 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 209 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 200 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 186 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 159 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 103 views