These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
It’s almost time for Mockingjay Part 2 AND it’s Freebie Friday! The odds are definitely in your favor today! Plus I have a bunch of other great Hunger Games ideas at the bottom of this post — be sure to check them out!
I’ve created some Hunger Games cut files for you—versions of each of the three logos for the three books and movies—which can be cut on a Cricut Explore, Maker, or Silhouette Cameo!
The cut files can be scaled for many purposes—small for cupcake toppers, large for a banner, etc. I cut them using black paper with a glittery paper backing, because I feel like they need to shimmer. Girl on fire and all that.
- Cricut Explore or other cutting machine
- Black cardstock paper
- Glitter paper
- Ribbon (Optional)
- SVG files (Download below)
Download the Hunger Games Logos Here
Killer Hunger Games Ideas
Can’t get enough of the Hunger Games? Here are some other projects for you to make. May the odds be ever in your favor!!
Get Yourself a Cricut
More Fun with the Cricut:
- Matching Family Shirts with Cricut Infusible Ink Raglans - November 28, 2020
- Funny Christmas SVG Files to Add Humor to your Holidays - November 27, 2020
- 2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cricut and Crafty Deals! - November 25, 2020