These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
It’s almost time for Mockingjay Part 2 AND it’s Freebie Friday! The odds are definitely in your favor today! Plus I have a bunch of other great Hunger Games ideas at the bottom of this post — be sure to check them out!
Yesterday I whipped up a recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Scrub, in honor of my favorite character, Cinna. Today I’ve created some Hunger Games cut files for you—versions of each of the three logos for the three books and movies—which can be cut on a Cricut Explore or Silhouette Cameo!
The cut files can be scaled for many purposes—small for cupcake toppers, large for a banner, etc. I cut them using black paper with a glittery paper backing, because I feel like they need to shimmer. Girl on fire and all that.
Want them? You can download the SVG files here.
Killer Hunger Games Ideas
Can’t get enough of the Hunger Games? Here are some other projects for you to make. May the odds be ever in your favor!!
Hunger Games Fun:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 959 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 598 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 475 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 237 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 182 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 176 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 152 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 123 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 95 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 84 views