Hi friends! A while back, I shared my Winter Wonderland Mantel Luminaria. I was so lucky to be selected as one of the Top 10 projects, and now I’m here to shamelessly beg for your votes! I’ve been doing well in the voting, so I’d love to have your support to put me over the edge!
Please VOTE HERE. And if you’d love to share this post with everyone you know (and their technologically savvy grandmothers and maybe their dogs if they are handy with a computer), I’d love you forever and ever!
Also, if I win there’s a good chance these cut files will be available for YOU. Which is the best motivation of all, since you probably want one of these on your mantel, stat. Right?
In case you forgot just what you’re voting for, here are some close-ups:
Pretty, eh? Get votin’!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,473 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 457 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 455 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 410 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 199 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 197 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 176 views
- Things You’ll Wish You’d Put on Your Baby Registry 161 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 142 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 137 views