Using your Cricut or Silhouette, cut out these fun GIVE THANKS letters and dress up your mantel, walls, or table for Thanksgiving!
Happy Friday, my friends! I was looking at my calendar yesterday and I realized Thanksgiving is, like, NEXT WEEK. How did that happen?
Anyway, I still have two Thanksgiving projects for you, so they’re coming to you today and tomorrow — that’s totally enough time to make them yourself before turkey day!
First up are these simple cut files that say Give Thanks. I cut them on gold metallic cardstock and I’ll hang them on my mantel (my mantel is ugly so I can’t share it. It’s on the to-do list for after the holidays!).
You can cut them in any size you want and punch holes for hanging on string or use double sided tape like I did.
Don’t have a Cricut? I absolutely love mine! It’s the perfect gift for the holidays. I use mine All. The. Time.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,450 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 451 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 449 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 405 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 197 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 195 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 176 views
- Things You’ll Wish You’d Put on Your Baby Registry 160 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 138 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 136 views