Whew! I am already done with the scorching summer — is it fall yet? Today I’m excited to share a quick recipe to help you cool off with all of this summer heat!
We all know that we should be drinking more water. While I was pregnant, I had to drink more than a gallon of water a day, and, frankly, I got bored fast. So I started coming up with different ways to infuse my water with different flavors to mix it up a bit.
One of my favorite ways to do this was to re-create some of my favorite cocktail flavors, without the alcohol of course. Here are the three cocktail ice cubes that I ended up liking the most!
Coconut Milk (I prefer coconut milk in a can vs. in a box)
For each, I used some larger cocktail ice cube trays so the ice wouldn’t melt as fast. Fill each portion of the tray with as much fruit and herbs as possible, and then fill the rest of the way with water. Freeze and enjoy!
Usually I’d infuse regular water, but if I was feeling fancy, I’d break out the sparkling water — really delicious with these ice cubes!
Love making drinks? Here are a few more refreshing summer drinks for you to try!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 2,443 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 1,178 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 786 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 583 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 398 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 378 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 339 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 319 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 269 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 149 views