This easy summer pasta salad is perfect for barbecues and potlucks, with refreshing seasonal produce, flavorful ham and cheese, and a tangy dressing!
We are quickly moving into summer here in Northern California (the mercury is topping 100 for the foreseeable future — send me a pool, please!), which means we have tons of barbecues and potlucks on our calendar. While my Polska Kielbasa with Peas and Rice is my go-to potluck dish for most of the year, summer calls for something cooler and brighter. Enter my favorite easy summer pasta salad!
The key to this salad is the Cheese Fantastico dressing. You can use regular Italian, but man, the Cheese Fantastico is so so good. I have found it at most of our local grocery stores — I hope you can too! You can also get it on Amazon.
This recipe is very versatile. Have other veggies in your fridge? Add them!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,472 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 457 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 455 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 409 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 199 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 197 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 176 views
- Things You’ll Wish You’d Put on Your Baby Registry 161 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 142 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 137 views