Last updated on February 13th, 2019 at 01:30 pm
This quick and easy Dracula Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark is a Halloween treat! Loaded with delicious dark chocolate and rich espresso, it’s the perfect snack for watching the classic Halloween movie!
It’s almost Halloween and today I’m teaming up with a few of my blogging friends to bring you classic Halloween Movie-themed recipes and projects! You’ll find vampires, mummies, witches and zombies! Check them all out at the end of this post.
One of my favorite classic Halloween films is Dracula—you know, the one from 1931 with Bella Lugosi. It’s one of my favorite vampire movies to pull out and watch this time of year and it always gets me in the Halloween mood.
Dracula’s Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark
To celebrate this spooky movie, here’s a quick and easy recipe for dark chocolate espresso bark (because you’ll have to be up all night stalking your prey!). I’ve added white and silver sprinkles to echo the classic black and white film, plus ribbons of “blood, ” because, well, vampires. I used a sparkly red gel frosting for the blood and I love how it reflects in the light.
Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark
- 20 ounces Dark chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons Espresso powder
- White sprinkles
- Silver sprinkles
- Red gel frosting
- Line a 9 x 13 glass casserole dish with parchment paper.
- Heat chocolate in a double boiler until melted. Once melted, mix in the espresso powder.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the lined dish, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle with white and silver sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour or until hardened.
- Break into chunks, drizzle with red gel frosting, and enjoy!
Check out all of these other fun classic movie inspired Halloween treats!