Cupcake valentines are an adorable, calorie-free treat! An easy Valentine’s Day craft to hand out to classmates, coworkers, or that special someone.
PIN THESE CUPCAKE VALENTINES TO YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY BOARD!
GET MORE CUTE CRAFT IDEAS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is less than a month away? Today I’ve made some simple puff ball and pipe cleaner cupcakes, plus a little printable so you can direct it to your sweetheart! These little guys are incredibly easy to make and are a good alternative to candy valentines.
Cupcake Valentines Supplies
Cupcake Valentines Directions
Start by using a little craft glue to glue the puff ball inside the cupcake liner.
Make a little coil with the pipe cleaner — I think I used about half the length of a standard pipe cleaner for each cupcake. Tuck the end of the pipe cleaner beneath the coil, so it’s hidden and use the craft glue to secure to the top of the puff ball. Give the entire thing a light blast of spray glue and sprinkle with glitter.
Print out these free “you’re so sweet!” tags and cut along the edge — secure to the bottom of the cupcake liner with a little craft glue. There are 12 tags per page, so you can print out several at time for an entire class.
And that’s it! These Cupcake Valentines are super quick to whip up and should last a little longer than all that Valentine’s Day candy you’ll get!
Valentine’s Day Fun:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,174 views
- DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 916 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 672 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 360 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 340 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 318 views
- Checkout 312 views
- Woven Ribbon Tote Tutorial 293 views
- Patriotic Pinwheels – Free Cut Files 289 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 262 views