This frozen yogurt bark is a fun treat on a hot day! This recipe uses chocolate chips, dried cherries, and slivered almonds, but you can use any mix-ins that you love.
This post and video were made in partnership with BSM Media and Clover.
So, I’m already over summer and wishing it was fall — it’s in the 90s here this week! Not great when it’s still spring, right? I’m always looking for ways to cool off and this frozen yogurt bark (made with my favorite local Clover Greek Yogurt) is the perfect sweet treat on a hot day.
I used Clover’s Greek vanilla yogurt, dried cherries, chocolate chips, and slivered almonds — but with six creamy, protein-rich flavors of yogurt and an infinite number of mix-ins, you can make it every day of the week and never run out of ideas!
MORE SWEET TREATS:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,989 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 830 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 603 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 474 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 291 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 290 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 243 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 235 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 207 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 119 views