Hello friends and thank you for stopping by! We are blessed by the success of these link parties as we’ve got to meet so many new makers who are so incredibly talented. Last week was no exception as there were some great new crafts and recipes. This week’s features who chose by Alli from Made with HAPPY.
You guys continue to knock my socks off on your crazy awesome talent. In looking through the entries, I must have been hungry, because I found three food-based features I’m LOVING!
First is this Homemade Puerto Rican Coquito, from Dreaming of Leaving. Seriously, I want to be sipping one of these right now. YUM!
Next are these Garlic Potato Christmas Trees from With A Blast. These savory numbers are so easy and festive. Makes me all kinds of HAPPY!Last, Mabey She Made It is showing us how to make your own vanilla! I’ve always wanted to make this, and she’s showing us all how. AWESOME!!!
Thanks again if you linked up last week!
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!
Follow our group board! We pin projects there throughout the week – you wouldn’t want to miss yours!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!
Link up projects each Tuesday with the Caffeinated Crafters. DIY, recipes, crafts, printables — if you made it, we wanna see it!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,380 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 530 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 423 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 347 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 190 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 180 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 165 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 148 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 144 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 81 views