There’s so much to celebrate this week! Of course, it’s Thanksgiving, but it’s also the six-month anniversary of the Caffeinated Crafters link up! We can’t believe you’ve been sharing everything you make with us for half a year!
Cori from Let’s Eat Grandpa chose our fabulous features this week!
Looks like everyone is getting fancy for the holidays — we had a lot of DIY jewelry linked up last week!
My Girlish Whims has this gorgeous DIY Gold Cluster Necklace. Get your sparkle on with this fun project! You’ll be the prettiest one at the Christmas ball!
Heading to a 1920s Great Gatsby or Downton Abbey party? Rena Klingenberg has some gorgeous Roaring 20s Flapper Fringe Jewelry for you to try out.
Delineate Your Dwelling has a tutorial for this fun and funky Faux Aqua Agate Leather Cuff Bracelet. The gold and aqua really dress up the traditional leather cuff.
And finally, one of these DIY Zipper Stars are perfect as a hair clip or brooch, for you or one of your little ones! Such a cute DIY project from Jonesin’ For Taste.
Thanks for linking up last week — we can’t wait to see what you make over the long Thanksgiving weekend! We all hope you have a beautiful holiday, filled with laughter, family, and, of course, delicious food!
If you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,400 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 517 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 474 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 327 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 258 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 243 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 225 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 165 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 164 views
- What Kind of Cricut Explore Projects Can I Make? 139 views