Hi friends! First off the Caffeinated Crafters just want to say: WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOU! We are all about creating a supportive community of bloggers, makers, crafters, DIYers, cooks, and friends. We love giving you a place to share your amazing creations each week! Thank you all for linking up.
We had so much fun seeing your posts last week. Along with good food and fun crafts, we had some beautiful holiday decor.
This weeks features were chosen by April of illistyle.com
How fun is this spoon pumpkin craft that doubles as table decor from Pauline of Club Chica Circle? How fun would it be to let the kiddos make these Thanksgiving morning while you are prepping that huge dinner. This should keep them entertained for a little bit, right?
This country chic table decor over at Bellenza is so great. Tips are included for creating your own table.
And I know it’s early, but these little Wooden Christmas Trees from Heather of Woods of Bell Trees are just so magical. She also has ideas for transitional decor from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and it is so cute!
And this one is a freebie because I absolutely love it. This Maleficent Movie-inspired crown from Insanity is Not an Option is awesome. I want to pattern my Christmas decor after it. Gild.all.the.things.
If you’re featured to grab the button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!