This post was created in partnership with Mode Media, all opinions are my own.
During the holidays, it’s not uncommon to find our ovens full of savory dishes. So what do you do when you need to get a quick dessert on the table?
Today I’ve rounded up twenty delicious and clever no-bake cookie and bar recipes — things you can whip up quickly and impress your guests. Even better — they don’t take up space in your oven! Scroll through the recipes below, and find some new favorites!
Do you have a no-bake cookie or bar recipe? Leave me a link in the comments so we can all discover even more great recipes!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 2,649 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 780 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 766 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 676 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 377 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 368 views
- Go Fly a Kite Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 342 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 335 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 254 views
- What Kind of Cricut Explore Projects Can I Make? 253 views