It’s Tuesday! (At least I think it’s Tuesday. It’s hard to keep the days straight with two babies at home!)
Today I’m partnering with Hometalk to bring you seventeen ways you can upcycle empty cans — paint cans, tuna cans, aluminum cans, coffee cans, tin cans, even tennis ball cans. Recycling is good, but upcycling is way more fun!
Here are a few of my favorite projects:
This gorgeous, modern paint can herb garden from Simple Stylings:
And this very clever use of a tuna can; a hurricane lamp!
And if you didn’t see it my tutorial before, you can turn a paint can into a glam ice bucket or storage container!
Stop by my Hometalk board to see all of the great ideas! And if you’ve upcycled a can, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,174 views
- DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 916 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 672 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 360 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 340 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 318 views
- Checkout 312 views
- Woven Ribbon Tote Tutorial 293 views
- Patriotic Pinwheels – Free Cut Files 289 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 262 views