Painting cabinets in your house? Here are great before and afters, as well as cabinet painting tips and tricks to help make sure you get it right the first time!
Keep these painting tips and tricks handy by saving them to your Pinterest DIY board.
Instagram has much more from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff.
Happy Monday friends! Today I’m over at Hometalk with a bunch of great cabinet painting tips and tricks. If you’re thinking of painting any of the cabinets in your home, you’ll want to check out all of these great transformations, plus read ways to make sure you cabinets turn out great — the first time!
A few of my favorite posts from this round up include:
This incredible turquoise makeover, including all of that gorgeous turquoise Pyrex, from Dans Le Lakehouse:
And I love the two-toned glazed cabinets in At Home With the Barker’s kitchen — and what a gorgeous copper sink!
And of course you can always read my post about five mistakes you do NOT need to make while painting your cabinets! I learned a lot when I painted our guest bathroom cabinets — learn from my mistakes!
Despite the mistakes, I think they turned out great — don’t you?
Useful tips for painting:
Check out some more home projects:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,482 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 596 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 451 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 368 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 205 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 190 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 177 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 157 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 150 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 96 views