This light and creamy whipped jam butter is perfect for brunch — and it won’t destroy your rolls when you try to spread it on!
PIN THIS WHIPPED JAM RECIPE FOR LATER!
HEY, LET’S MAKE STUFF HAS A LOT MORE YUMMY RECIPES ON PINTEREST!
I recently went out to brunch with friends, and the restaurant served a whipped jam butter alongside the bread basket. Though it’s one of the simplest things to make, I’d never even heard if it before. Of course, I knew I had to make it! This would be awesome to serve at a brunch and adds a special little touch to the table, without very much effort at all.
I prefer a chunkier jam to a jelly — seeing the fruit pieces and seeds in the whipped butter is just too pretty. For this recipe, I made strawberry and boysenberry versions. Both were delish!
The best part of this recipe is that it’s way more spreadable than butter pats alone. It won’t destroy your rolls, like when try and spread cold butter on them. Brilliant!
I hope you enjoyed this quick little trick to make your brunches a little fancier! Here’s another great recipe if you’re serving brunch:
MAKE MORE DELICIOUS FOOD:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,360 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 726 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 618 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 572 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 401 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 392 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 241 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 212 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 179 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 178 views