This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #thetalkofthetable #CollectiveBias
The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
This butternut squash angel hair pasta is a delicious and easy dinner recipe that is perfect for fall cooking. Pair it with a glass of chardonnay for a light fall meal.
Like many people, fall food is my favorite. I love all the rich flavors, hearty soups, and decadent desserts. But I can’t eat that way all the time, so I have a few recipes that I always come back to that have the flavors of fall but aren’t heavy at all. This simple butternut squash pasta with blue cheese and bacon is one of them.
Butternut squash is such a quintessential fall flavor, but paired with the light Barilla Angel Hair Pasta and bright blue cheese, it really works as a light but wholesome fall dinner. I’ve always cooked with Barilla pasta, which brings an authentically Italian taste to our table. Their sauces are delicious, too!
Add a glass of Clos du Bois Chardonnay, which pairs particularly nicely with light pasta dishes like this one, and it can’t be beat!
The recipe is very easy to put together, so it’s great for busy moms (as is a glass of wine, am I right?). It also holds up pretty well — I often make it during naptime and then reheat and serve for dinner later (add the blue cheese and green onions after reheating). If you can find it, you can buy your butternut squash pre-chopped.
Cheers! Let me know if you make this delicious recipe and what you think about it. It’s one of our family’s favorites. And for the grown-ups in our house, Clos du Bois is one of our favorite wines — this chardonnay is fruit-forward and well balanced. I also love their cabernet and often drink it with heavier dishes.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,392 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 841 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 361 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 229 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 218 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 211 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 180 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 176 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 165 views
- Address Christmas Cards using your Cricut Explore 152 views