This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #thetalkofthetable #CollectiveBias
The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
This butternut squash angel hair pasta is a delicious and easy dinner recipe that is perfect for fall cooking. Pair it with a glass of chardonnay for a light fall meal.
Like many people, fall food is my favorite. I love all the rich flavors, hearty soups, and decadent desserts. But I can’t eat that way all the time, so I have a few recipes that I always come back to that have the flavors of fall but aren’t heavy at all. This simple butternut squash pasta with blue cheese and bacon is one of them.
Butternut squash is such a quintessential fall flavor, but paired with the light Barilla Angel Hair Pasta and bright blue cheese, it really works as a light but wholesome fall dinner. I’ve always cooked with Barilla pasta, which brings an authentically Italian taste to our table. Their sauces are delicious, too!
Add a glass of Clos du Bois Chardonnay, which pairs particularly nicely with light pasta dishes like this one, and it can’t be beat!
The recipe is very easy to put together, so it’s great for busy moms (as is a glass of wine, am I right?). It also holds up pretty well — I often make it during naptime and then reheat and serve for dinner later (add the blue cheese and green onions after reheating). If you can find it, you can buy your butternut squash pre-chopped.
Cheers! Let me know if you make this delicious recipe and what you think about it. It’s one of our family’s favorites. And for the grown-ups in our house, Clos du Bois is one of our favorite wines — this chardonnay is fruit-forward and well balanced. I also love their cabernet and often drink it with heavier dishes.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,242 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 764 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 525 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 419 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 353 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 253 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 247 views
- IKEA Hack: Trones Shoe Holder for Paper Storage 245 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 202 views
- Girls’ Night at the Oscars! 182 views