Navy decor Inspiration: Navy is a classic color that will add elegance and style to any decor! Pair it with bright colors like citron, pink, or orange—or keep it dramatic with darker tones.
PIN THESE NAVY DECOR IDEAS TO PINTEREST.
FIND MORE DECOR IDEAS BY FOLLOWING ME ON PINTEREST!
Two weeks ago, I shared some of my favorite citron decor inspiration. Today I’m sharing my favorite color to pair with citron—navy blue! I think navy blue got a bad rap in the 90s and early 2000s as “college dorm decor for boys” but it’s back with an impact! Navy is especially great because it reads like a neutral when paired with bright colors but can be more interesting than gray or black. My favorite lately? Pair it with metallics, especially copper!
- Clinton Apartment Sofa – Apt2B
- Coral I’ by Sabine Berg Framed Graphic Art – Wayfair
- Striped Modern Geometric Accent Throw Pillow – Overstock
- Fitchburg Tufted Upholstered Linen Bedroom Bench – Wayfair
- Moira Faux-Shagreen Nightstand – One Kings Lane
- Small Octopus – Open Sky
- Safavieh Lighting Amy Gourd Glass Table Lamps – Overstock
- Charlie Accent Chair – One Kings Lane
- Noritake Swirl 2-Pc. Lidded Sugar Dish – Macy’s
- Baldwin Park Area Rug – Wayfair
- Lacquer Cocktail Tray Table – Chairish
Makes me want to add more navy into our home — it’s so classic and beautiful.
What color should I do next? Leave me a note in the comments!
MORE COLOR INSPIRATION
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,544 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 1,064 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 947 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 535 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 410 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 375 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 313 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 233 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 229 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 201 views