This easy weeknight dinner, Polska Kielbasa Casserole with Peas and Rice, is real comfort food, and perfect for potlucks!
ADD THIS KIELBASA DISH TO YOUR DINNER IDEAS PINTEREST BOARD!
GET MORE YUMMY DINNER IDEAS FROM HEY, LET’S MAKE STUFF ON TWITTER!
Like most parents, my dad and mom had a repertoire of recipes they would make when we were kids. Things that they knew we liked, that were easy to make, and that filled our hungry growing-kid bellies.
One of these was Polska Kielbasa Casserole with Peas and Rice. I don’t know where this recipe came from, but it was a staple on our dinner table. To this day, it’s my favorite comfort food. It’s rich and creamy and the Kielbasa is just a little sweet.
And super easy to make as well!
It’s also a great casserole to take to potlucks — I’ve never brought any home afterward since people gobble it up!
If you love Polska Kielbasa, you’ll love this recipe, too:
Meal plan with these dinner ideas:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,553 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 1,065 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 952 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 540 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 410 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 376 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 314 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 236 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 229 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 202 views