These SVG Easter egg cut files are perfect for a sweet Easter banner or other Spring decor! Cut them on your Cricut Explore or other electronic cutter.
Each egg is basically a paper sandwich, with a top “frame” piece, center colored pieces, and a backing piece.
I used Elmer’s spray adhesive to hold everything together — it’s my favorite way to adhere paper together. You can see the back of the pennants here (I just use washi tape to turn them into a banner):
Want to get these files for yourself? Four cut files are just $1.99 in my shop! They are designed to be cut with five colors of paper (that’s how many layers exist in the file), but of course you can rework them to be whatever color combination you choose!
Don’t have a cutting machine? I highly recommend my Cricut Explore. All of my cut files are tested on my Cricut and I never cease to be amazed at how well it cuts (and the variety of materials it can cut!). The newest version is Bluetooth wireless enabled so you don’t have to have your computer tethered to your machine! It’s awesome.
Visit my digital file shop to get these cut files, as well as discover the other cut files I have available. There are even free files available, just for you!
More Easter Goodies
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,118 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 602 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 574 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 496 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 326 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 317 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 197 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 161 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 150 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 149 views