Need a hearty, savory meal that comes together in about 30 minutes? This creamy sausage casserole is a delicious family meal. Also perfect for potlucks!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Hillshire Farm, but all my opinions are my own.
#pmedia #nohasslesavorymeal http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Growing up, we had a few staples around our house. One of them was Priscilla Potatoes, which, when I Googled it, had about a million variations (literally, I have NO idea what the original “Priscilla Potatoes” might be). We made it using canned and frozen everything, so I’ve updated it a little so that it uses a few more fresh ingredients and cooks in about half the time.
The key to making this casserole successfully is cutting the potatoes, peppers, and onion small, so they cook quickly. Baking it in the oven is just to warm it all together and get the cheese bubbly, so you want that produce cooked fully before you hit that step.
I have several recipes that we make all the time that have Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage or Polska Kilbasa, so I picked both up from our local Foods Co. Between March 30 and April 19 2016 you can get two Hillshire Farm Sausage for only $5 while supplies last. You can also get more delicious Hillshire Farm Recipes!
I love this recipe when I want something that’ll warm me up and fill my belly with happiness. It reminds me of home!
Need another delicious weeknight casserole? Polska Kielbasa with Peas and Rice is another one of my absolute faves.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,704 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 769 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 664 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 547 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 520 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 495 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 293 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 261 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 222 views
- Girls’ Night at the Oscars! 184 views