Happy 2015 everyone! The Caffeinated Crafters wish you a wonderful new year filled with much happiness and hopefully lots of crafting.
Our features from this pasts weeks link party are by Melanie of Artzy Creations.
We have some wonderful projects to kick of the new year!
The first feature that I want to share is Tulle Ball Party Garland by Ruffles and Rainboots. This is such a clever and fun garland. This is great for all kinds of parties.
Even though some of us made a New Year’s resolution to eat healthier, I couldn’t help but feature this scrumptious looking Easy Pear Danish Bar by With A Blast. Can you say yummy?
Club Chica Circle created this awesome Faux Stone Rainbow Crayon Wall Art. This would be a great addition to any room in the house.
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!
Follow our group board! We pin projects there throughout the week – you wouldn’t want to miss yours!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!
Link up projects each Tuesday with the Caffeinated Crafters. DIY, recipes, crafts, printables – if you made it, we wanna see it.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,706 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 771 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 665 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 554 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 301 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 261 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 248 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 223 views
- Girls’ Night at the Oscars! 184 views
- IKEA Hack: Trones Shoe Holder for Paper Storage 173 views