Hello and welcome to another Caffeinated Crafters link up! We love that you choose to link up with us every week — your projects are so fun and inspiring. Of course, we are in All The Fall mode right now, with so many great fall and Halloween projects.
So much crafty goodness this week, but let’s focus on the fun things you guys did to decorate for Halloween!
This Glitter Spider Hula Hoop from Crafting in the Rain may be the first spider, ever in the history of the world, that we like.
We also love the Blooming Homestead’s Halloween Mantel Decor — the black and white color palette is perfect for Halloween, but also glam and sophisticated at the same time.
And we are LOVING these Eyeball Melted Bead Suncatchers from Chica Circle — so clever for your front door. Trick or treaters will love them!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week — we look forward to seeing what craftiness and deliciousness and awesomeness you come up with for this week!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects “crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes” whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your “link parties” list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,749 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 1,186 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 1,134 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 622 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 466 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 441 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 353 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 272 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 252 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 228 views