Last week, I shared my first bedroom inspiration for my friend Kelly’s two growing boys — a fun and outdoorsy camping-inspired bedroom!
Today I’m sharing the other inspiration board I came up with. This one is a bright and bold robots. What little boy (or girl!) doesn’t like robots?
Or maybe it’s my own obsession with robots that made me choose this theme. I just freaking love robots.
In case you forgot, Kelly had a few notes for me about her sons’ bedroom:
- Her budget is $500, excluding furniture.
- She’d like to use the green and blue paint that is already in the bedroom rather than re-paint.
- She wants blackout curtains.
- She wants something bright, colorful, clean, and simple.
The total came to $480, staying under budget. Now without further ado, here is my second design inspiration for Owen and Tanner’s room!
Please note these links were up-to-date as of publication. If you find a link no longer works, please send me a message and I’ll try and find an alternative.
If you buy anything through the affiliate links in this post, I earn a small commission of the sale—with no price difference to you! This helps keep the blog up and running so we can make even more stuff!
- Sheet Set (2) – $36 from Target
- Gear Decals – $48 from Etsy
- Wall Storage (2) – $18 from CB2
- Table Lamp – $15 from IKEA
- Robot Pillow – $19 from Land of Nod
- Chevron Quilt (2) – $140 from Target
- Blackout Curtains – $59 from IKEA
- Floor Toy Storage Bin – $40 from Land of Nod
- 11″ x 14″ Robot Print – $50 from Minted
- Cubebot Puzzle – $28 from Uncommon Goods
- Metal Magnet Board – $25 from Land of Nod
I mean, seriously. Who doesn’t love robots?
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS