Get the free SVG cut files to make this hilarious Treat Yo Self Parks & Rec Halloween door sign! It will have you saying it’s the best day of the year!
I’ve had the same heart wreath hanging on my door since Valentine’s Day. It’s almost October, so I thought it was time for something new! I decided to make a Halloween sign that was a nod to one of my favorite sitcoms — Parks & Rec.
It’s time to TREAT YO SELF!
Fine leather goods! I crack up every single time, I tell you. Anyway, I took the Treat Yo Self and added a big TRICK to make this fun Halloween sign.
On the back, I combined two of my favorite lines from Parks & Rec — every single time Chris says LITERALLY as well as one of the many names Leslie has for Ann. You can flip over the sign on Halloween night if you run out of treats for your trick or treaters.
Here’s how to make it!
- Wood circle
- Black paint + paint brush
- White vinyl
- Orange sparkly vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Cricut Explore or other cutting machine
- Ribbon for hanging
- SVG cut files (download)
Start by painting your wood circle black. You can drill a hole in it for hanging, if it doesn’t have one already.
Once dry, cut out the SVG files provided above. In the Cricut Design Space, you may need to attach the letters of each word together, so they cut together.
Once cut, weed out the excess vinyl around your letters, and then use the transfer tape to transfer your words from the backing paper to the wood circle.
Add a ribbon for hanging! Easy!
Now friends, go out there and TREAT YO SELF and make this sign!
If you love this, you’ll probably love some of my other Halloween projects!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,548 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 650 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 469 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 359 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 331 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 216 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 216 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 207 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 154 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 144 views