Citron is a fun color that will brighten up any decor! A bright yellow with a hint of green, pair it with navy, pink, gray, or wood tones.
Today I’m starting a new series of color inspiration! Citron is one of my favorite colors — I’ve used it throughout my house to pair with my teal and grays. It’s bright and fresh but also feels modern and elegant depending on how it’s used.
Check out these gorgeous citron picks:
- Fabris Sofa – Dot and Bo
- Howard Elliott Large Bergman Glossy Moss Green Mirror – Houzz
- Arriata Pouf – Joss and Main
- Tuft & Loom Indoor/Outdoor Traditional Print Rug – Target
- Apple Green Mid-Century Stool – Dot & Bo
- Verde Limited Edition Art – Minted
- Blissliving Gemini Citron 18×18″ Decorative Pillow – Houzz
- Citrus Spritz Throw Pillow – Wayfair
- Mixing Bowl Trio – Fab
- Robert Abbey Delilah Citron Table Lamp – Houzz
- Centerfold Upholstered Chair – Dot & Bo
- Lisa Writing Desk – Joss and Main
Don’t you just love it?
What color should I do next? Leave me a note in the comments!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 264 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 253 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 222 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 188 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 88 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 72 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 70 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 67 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 64 views