Citron is a fun color that will brighten up any decor! A bright yellow with a hint of green, pair it with navy, pink, gray, or wood tones.
Today I’m starting a new series of color inspiration! Citron is one of my favorite colors — I’ve used it throughout my house to pair with my teal and grays. It’s bright and fresh but also feels modern and elegant depending on how it’s used.
Check out these gorgeous citron picks:
- Fabris Sofa – Dot and Bo
- Howard Elliott Large Bergman Glossy Moss Green Mirror – Houzz
- Arriata Pouf – Joss and Main
- Tuft & Loom Indoor/Outdoor Traditional Print Rug – Target
- Apple Green Mid-Century Stool – Dot & Bo
- Verde Limited Edition Art – Minted
- Blissliving Gemini Citron 18×18″ Decorative Pillow – Houzz
- Citrus Spritz Throw Pillow – Wayfair
- Mixing Bowl Trio – Fab
- Robert Abbey Delilah Citron Table Lamp – Houzz
- Centerfold Upholstered Chair – Dot & Bo
- Lisa Writing Desk – Joss and Main
Don’t you just love it?
What color should I do next? Leave me a note in the comments!
More Color Inspiration
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,423 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 564 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 348 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 329 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 301 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 198 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 189 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 182 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 138 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 130 views