This easy summer pasta salad is perfect for barbecues and potlucks, with refreshing seasonal produce, flavorful ham and cheese, and a tangy dressing!
We are quickly moving into summer here in Northern California (the mercury is topping 100 for the foreseeable future — send me a pool, please!), which means we have tons of barbecues and potlucks on our calendar. While my Polska Kielbasa with Peas and Rice is my go-to potluck dish for most of the year, summer calls for something cooler and brighter. Enter my favorite easy summer pasta salad!
The key to this salad is the Cheese Fantastico dressing. You can use regular Italian, but man, the Cheese Fantastico is so so good. I have found it at most of our local grocery stores — I hope you can too! You can also get it on Amazon.
This recipe is very versatile. Have other veggies in your fridge? Add them!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,205 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 516 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 499 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 302 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 294 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 184 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 182 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 179 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 166 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 152 views