This easy summer pasta salad is perfect for barbecues and potlucks, with refreshing seasonal produce, flavorful ham and cheese, and a tangy dressing!
We are quickly moving into summer here in Northern California (the mercury is topping 100 for the foreseeable future — send me a pool, please!), which means we have tons of barbecues and potlucks on our calendar. While my Polska Kielbasa with Peas and Rice is my go-to potluck dish for most of the year, summer calls for something cooler and brighter. Enter my favorite easy summer pasta salad!
The key to this salad is the Cheese Fantastico dressing. You can use regular Italian, but man, the Cheese Fantastico is so so good. I have found it at most of our local grocery stores — I hope you can too! You can also get it on Amazon.
This recipe is very versatile. Have other veggies in your fridge? Add them!
- 1 bag tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 ham steak, cubed
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 can (or fresh off the cob) sweet corn
- Handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded or cubed cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheese Fantastico dressing
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. When cooked, run under cold water to cool the pasta and stop the cooking process.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. You may want to add more dressing to taste. Serve cold.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 319 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 313 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 85 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views