This frozen yogurt bark is a fun treat on a hot day! This recipe uses chocolate chips, dried cherries, and slivered almonds, but you can use any mix-ins that you love.
This post and video were made in partnership with BSM Media and Clover.
So, I’m already over summer and wishing it was fall — it’s in the 90s here this week! Not great when it’s still spring, right? I’m always looking for ways to cool off and this frozen yogurt bark (made with my favorite local Clover Greek Yogurt) is the perfect sweet treat on a hot day.
I used Clover’s Greek vanilla yogurt, dried cherries, chocolate chips, and slivered almonds — but with six creamy, protein-rich flavors of yogurt and an infinite number of mix-ins, you can make it every day of the week and never run out of ideas!
- 2 cups Clover Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Dark chocolate sauce
- Mix the yogurt, cherries, and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly on a parchment-lined baking dish or cookie sheet
- Top with slivered almonds and chocolate sauce
- Freeze for three hours, break into pieces, and enjoy!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 263 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 253 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 222 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 188 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 88 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 72 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 70 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 67 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 64 views