This frozen yogurt bark is a fun treat on a hot day! This recipe uses chocolate chips, dried cherries, and slivered almonds, but you can use any mix-ins that you love.
This post and video were made in partnership with BSM Media and Clover.
So, I’m already over summer and wishing it was fall — it’s in the 90s here this week! Not great when it’s still spring, right? I’m always looking for ways to cool off and this frozen yogurt bark (made with my favorite local Clover Greek Yogurt) is the perfect sweet treat on a hot day.
I used Clover’s Greek vanilla yogurt, dried cherries, chocolate chips, and slivered almonds — but with six creamy, protein-rich flavors of yogurt and an infinite number of mix-ins, you can make it every day of the week and never run out of ideas!
MORE SWEET TREATS:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,549 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 651 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 469 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 359 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 332 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 217 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 216 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 207 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 154 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 144 views